If you are like many of our clients, you recognize that your time is limited and you want to use it to focus on your family and your own business activities rather than managing your increasingly complex personal financial situation. So you are looking for a full service financial partner to delegate all of your financial planning needs to. Depending on your personal circumstances we have a number of all inclusive personal financial management options to suit you and your family:
The Kerr Family Office Concept – if you have multiple tax structures (operating companies, holding companies, trusts, family foundations) and you want your investment assets managed as well as accounting, tax planning and risk management taken care of, then our Kerr Family Office service will help you manage all of your financial needs;
Integrated Investment Management – if you don’t have separate companies or trusts and your main focus is to have your investment assets managed tax effectively, your tax needs planning and compliance handled, and access to ongoing financial and risk management advice, then our Integrated Investment Management service will be your best fit;
Retainer- based Personal Financial Management – If you are a busy executive or professional and your investment assets are tied up in your company stock and/or being allocated to pensions, corporate stock plans and debt repayment, or if you manage your investment assets on your own, then our retainer based Personal Financial Management will take care of all of your other financial needs. This service will help you set up a tax effective plan, manage your cash flow and proactively allocate surpluses most effectively. We are committed to keeping you on top of financial priorities and opportunities.
Retainer Based Personal Financial Management
We work with you to develop a sound understanding of your financial position and financial goals; then develop a plan to achieve your goals: and we agree up front with you what needs to be done on an ongoing basis to keep on top of your financial needs. Then for an agreed monthly or quarterly retainer fee, we will help you to implement recommended strategies, proactively stay on top of financial priorities and monitor your progress towards achieving your goals.
Using the Kerr Financial life-long action plan approach, we:
- Listen carefully to understand your personal and financial needs.
- Develop a personalized and comprehensive financial plan using the Kerr Financial proprietary approach, with input from our internal team of financial planning, accounting, tax and investment specialists.
- Explain the plan and discuss alternative strategies for improvement.
- Agree on the Action Plan, setting out what is to be done, by whom, by what date and for what financial benefit.
- Assist with the implementation of the Action Plan items and management of the Action Plan to ensure steps are completed successfully.
- Monitor progress toward financial goals, and push ahead when delays occur.
- Manage your financial deadlines, which could include tax estimates and installments; tax return preparation; allocation of bonuses or profits in line with planning priorities; assistance with corporate compensation and benefit decisions including stock options, stock plans and flexible benefit programs; and develop a plan to achieve financial independence and manage your many sources of income.